Rules, regulations, compliance & ethical (RRCE) challenges in sustainability financeSGCO029A
This intensive 1-day workshop is designed for both financial advisors and capital markets representatives to appreciate the rules, regulations, compliance and ethical (RRCE) challenges in the organisation’s adoption of sustainability finance. Participants will learn through case studies and group discussions to identify areas of misalignment in the strategy setting for the adoption of sustainability finance and what are some implementation problems due to a lack of tested procedure in implementing sustainable finance.
- Update on the latest rules and regulations on sustainability finance impacting both financial advisory and capital markets industry.
- Draw impacts from the changes in rules and regulations to financial advisors and capital market representatives.
- Made aware of rules, regulations, compliance and ethical challenges in sustainability finance.
- Invoke the works of behavioural finance to identify potential rules, regulations, compliance and ethical misconduct.
- Make use of behavioural finance techniques to avoid potential rules, regulations, compliance and ethical misconduct.
Risk Managers, Compliance, Internal Audit, Front and Back Office whose work involved sustainability risks and other types of risks
“If you’re looking for a corporate partner in professional training and development, workforce up-skilling and executive education, we offer in-house corporate education for businesses and teams. Book a call if you’d like to discuss your corporate training initiatives or ambitions.”
Selected programmes are accredited under the IBF Standards, and is eligible for funding under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all eligibility criteria being met. Candidates are advised to assess the suitability of the programme and its relevance to participants’ business activities or job roles. Find out more on www.ibf.org.sg
Singaporeans can utilise SkillsFuture credit for selected courses. Learn more on how to use your SkillsFuture credit.
At Hyper Island, we believe in "Telling less & Doing more" Hyper Island Learning Experiences are highly interactive and engaging. We let you try things by yourself, work in small group breakout sessions. There will be lots of opportunities to ask questions and engage with the 3 facilitators in the 2 days.
Our Learning experiences help participants learn transferable skills that can be directly applied to their own workplace and career. We will draw on current and emerging international, local & Asian perspectives and case studies; and help participants consider the legal, social and ethical issues involved.