"The Fast Decision Making" Miro Board
Created by our Master's Programme students:
Sally Wong, Erica Tay, Monil Nisar, Catherine Xia, Wei Bin Ng, Myra Lee, Jaslyn Tan
When to use this board?
- Your team is new, there is no leader or decision maker.
- Your team has too many great ideas (The paradox of choice).
- You need a democratic and quick way of decision making.
- Your team is at a stalemate and can’t arrive at a decision.
When NOT to use this board?
- Brainstorming and Ideation sessions.
- Deep diving into specific ideas.
Why use this board?
- Gain alignment.
- Prioritise ideas.
- Arrive at a decision FAST.
- Propel project forward; move on to next steps.
- Ensure everyone has a say.
- Share collective responsibilities.
- You can combine this board with other miro board(s) to deep dive into selected idea(s).