GEN AI 101
Use this code to get a 50% subsidy from HI
By the end of this workshop, participants will have gained valuable insights into the world of Generative AI, its potential impact on their organizations, and a strategic framework for harnessing its power in their roles. They will leave with the knowledge and confidence to answer the critical questions about the transformational potential of Gen AI and how to navigate its implementation effectively.
Hyper Island Sessions are highly interactive and engaging. We let you try things by yourself, work in small group breakout sessions. There will be lots of opportunities to ask questions and engage with the facilitators in the 1 day. They will share many tools so that you will be able to develop data confidence and use back at work.
- Provide participants with a fundamental understanding of AI and Generative AI (Gen AI).
- Explore various types of Gen AI models and their applications.
- Equip participants with the knowledge to identify opportunities for implementing Gen AI in their organizations.
- Address key questions: How will Gen AI transform our jobs? What productivity boost can it bring? Where should we start? What should we watch out for
Intro & Welcome
Welcoming to the session; basic context; culture for the day, ice breaker
Session 1: Understanding the Basics of Gen AI
- Introduction to AI: Overview of Artificial Intelligence, its evolution, and its impact on various industries.
- AI vs. Gen AI: Differentiating traditional AI from Generative AI and understanding their strengths.
- Supervised Learning: A deep dive into supervised learning, its role in AI, and its applications
Session 2: Exploring Generative AI
- What is Gen AI: Explanation of Generative AI, its concept, and its potential applications.
- Types of Gen AI Models: Overview of various Gen AI models, including GPT-4, DALL-E, and more.
- Implementing Use Cases: Practical insights on how to implement Gen AI in real-world scenarios. For banking, these include areas such as customer service chatbots, fraud detection, and personalized financial advice.
Session 3: Identifying Opportunities
- Opportunity Assessment: Guidance on how to identify opportunities within participants' companies and roles for Gen AI integration.
- Transformation Potential: Discussing which job roles are most likely to be transformed by Gen AI and why.
- Productivity Boost: Estimating the potential productivity boost Gen AI can bring to organizations.
Session 4: Implementing Gen AI
- Starting Points: Identifying where to start when integrating Gen AI into existing processes.
- Best Practices: Learning from case studies and industry examples of successful Gen AI implementation.
Challenges and Risks: Understanding potential pitfalls and what to watch out for during Gen AI adoption.
Reflections and Wrap-Up
- Questions and clarification.
- Recap of key takeaways from the workshop.
- Sharing additional resources and references for further learning.
“If you’re looking for a corporate partner in professional training and development, workforce up-skilling and executive education, we offer in-house corporate education for businesses and teams. Book a call if you’d like to discuss your corporate training initiatives or ambitions.”
Selected programmes are accredited under the IBF Standards, and is eligible for funding under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all eligibility criteria being met. Candidates are advised to assess the suitability of the programme and its relevance to participants’ business activities or job roles. Find out more on www.ibf.org.sg
Singaporeans can utilise SkillsFuture credit for selected courses. Learn more on how to use your SkillsFuture credit.
At Hyper Island, we believe in "Telling less & Doing more" Hyper Island Learning Experiences are highly interactive and engaging. We let you try things by yourself, work in small group breakout sessions. There will be lots of opportunities to ask questions and engage with the 3 facilitators in the 2 days.
Our Learning experiences help participants learn transferable skills that can be directly applied to their own workplace and career. We will draw on current and emerging international, local & Asian perspectives and case studies; and help participants consider the legal, social and ethical issues involved.